Esthetic Cementation Made Simple!
Variolink Esthetic is an esthetic light- and dual-curing luting composite for the permanent cementation of demanding ceramic and composite restorations.
The cement is based on the esthetic luting composites Variolink II and Variolink Veneer, which have proven their worth in clinical use for many years.
Variolink Esthetic represents a new generation of luting composites featuring excellent esthetics and user-friendly processing.
- Excellent shade stability thanks to the patented and reactive light initiator Ivocerin which is 100% amine-free
- Balanced and straight-forward effect shade system
- Life-like fluorescence
- Easy, precise excess removal
- Flexible, situational consistency – ideal combination of flowability and stability
- Impressive radiodiagnostics
- Shades: Light+, Light, Neutral, Warm, Warm+
Variolink Esthetic LC Indication
- Permanent cementation of glass-ceramic, lithium disilicate glass-ceramic and composite restorations (inlays, onlays and veneers)
- Only for restorations with a low material thickness of <2 mm and sufficient translucency (e.g. IPS e.max HT).
Variolink Esthetic DC Indication
- Permanent cementation of glass-ceramic, lithium disilicate glass-ceramic, composite, zirconium-oxide and metal restorations (inlays, onlays, partial crowns, crowns, bridges)