IPS e.max ZirCAD Prime is the NEXT GENERATION of all-ceramics
IPS e.max ZirCAD Prime is the next generation of all-ceramics. It is produced using Gradient Technology (GT), a new, unique manufacturing process that uses special powder conditioning to combine 3Y and 5Y oxide-ceramics, for the ultimate in strength and esthetics in one restoration. A seamless progression of shade, translucency, and composition optimize efficiency and predictability making IPS e.max ZirCAD Prime the only all-ceramic restoration you need to prescribe.
- Premium Esthetics: Comparable to glass-ceramics
- Exceptional Strength: Biaxial flexural strength of 1200 MPa, fracture toughness of > 5MPa * m1/2, for all indications
- Conservative Preparations: Only 0.8 mm tooth reduction in the anterior and 1.0 mm tooth reduction in the posterior is required.
- High productivity: chair-time saving cementation options include conventional and self-adhesive cementation.
Gradient Technology (GT) – the centerpiece of IPS e.max ZirCAD Prime
The new, unique Gradient Technology (GT) is at the heart of IPS e.max ZirCAD Prime. It involves three innovative steps which allow the two raw materials 3Y-TZP (high-strength zirconia) and 5Y-TZP (high-translucent zirconia) to be combined in order to produce the exceptional properties of this revolutionary material.
- Ingenious powder conditioning allows the raw materials to be optimally combined. This results in an exceptional accuracy of fit.
- The state-of-the-art filling technology is responsible for producing a continuous, seamless progression of the shade and translucency within the material. Consequently, the restorations made with these zirconia discs demonstrate high-end esthetics.
- The high-quality processing step of"Cold Isostatic Pressing (CIP)" improves the microstructure of the material and optimizes its translucent properties. Furthermore, it allows the material to be sintered at shorter intervals (2:26 hours for single tooth crowns in Programat S1 1600).
When choosing the best premium materials for your restorations, don’t settle for less than the brand you trust. Choose IPS e.max ZirCAD Prime!
Case images courtesy of @Yukkimomma, Master Ceramist