The clinically proven solution for all your CAD/CAM needs.
IPS e.max CAD is an innovative lithium disilicate glass-ceramic (LS2) for CAD/CAM applications. This unrivalled system combines highly esthetic quality with exceptional user-friendliness. Unlike any other CAD/CAM material, IPS e.max CAD covers a comprehensive spectrum of indications. A wide range of translucency levels, shades and block sizes offers great flexibility. Tried-and-tested, coordinated cementation materials complement the system.
IPS e.max CAD streamlines the fabrication of full-contour restorations that demonstrate high strength, durability and proven clinical properties.
A wide variety of restorations can be produced with these materials – from thin veneers to three-unit bridges. High esthetic standards are fulfilled due to the three different levels of translucency of the A-D shades and the special Bleach and Impulse shades. Individual characteristics can be added using the staining or cut-back technique.
- Leading CAD/CAM material – considerably higher strength compared with competitive glass and hybrid ceramics
- Comprehensive indication spectrum
- Scientifically and clinically proven
- Wide availability due to the CAD/CAM partner network (fabrication in-house and by authorized milling centers)
- Tried-and-tested cementation materials are coordinated with lithium disilicate (LS2)
- Thin veneers (0.4 mm)
- Occlusal veneers
- Three-unit bridges (up to the second premolar as the terminal abutment)